Why Local First?
Buying from a local business has many positive impacts for our city and its communities. The more support we give to community based businesses the more we get back.
In order to make Milwaukee a more sustainable community, our goal is to build market share for locally-owned, independent businesses by increasing awareness about the personal and community benefits of choosing local.
Remember, for every $1 you spend at a locally owned business, more than 68¢, versus 43¢ spent at a national chain, remains in Milwaukee.
Thief Wine Shop & Bar
Welcome to Thief Wine! We're a value-oriented boutique wine shop and wine bar, offering an exceptional selection of distinctive and eclectic fine wines from around the world at all price ranges. The retail store stocks approximately 500 different wines from both classic and emerging regions, while the wine bar offers a frequently changing list of 30-35 wines by the glass, taste, or flight. We're independently owned and operated by Aimee Murphy and Phil Bilodeau, wine industry veterans who migrated here from California because we believed in Milwaukee and its potential. We're both the owners and primary staff / glass washers… learn more about our member businesses here »
News for our Members
- Save The Date - Buy Local Fair
- Renew! - Don’t Miss The Opportunity To Promote Your Business
- What Is Our Milwaukee Worth To Your Business?
- Support Our Milwaukee Using Your Own Social Network
News for our Consumers
- What’s Your Score/Cooking on a Budget
- Guide to Personal Finance
- Want more customers? Let’s showcase your business FREE of charge*
- Gravity’s Coffee Connection: Coffee & Networking
- Fun photo rings & necklaces sold locally!
- Photo rings and pendants being sold locally!
- Milwaukee is one of the coolest cities in the Midwest!
- Our Members Win Awards!
- Adventure Groove platform